Clean Your Home, Cleanse Your Aura
Essential Oils, Intentions, and Feng Shui
Ever notice bad vibes lingering in your home? Have you been sick, had a disagreement, or just been in a funk? Negative juju can accumulate in shared spaces such as living rooms, kitchens, and dens. Your home can be clean and organized but still, have a heavy feeling. A cleansed and energized room should feel light, fresh, and inviting. Adding cleansing (sage house cleansing, essential oil cleaning, healing crystals, and other practices ) to your cleaning practice will shift the energy in your space for the better!
You will be able to find peace and calm through cleansing your space. Drawing on the ancient techniques of indigenous cultures around the world, start with burning sage or palo santo, repeating a healing mantra, and holding your favorite healing crystals. When you do things for yourself with clean intentions of raising your vibration, you will see your family feel more balanced and clear. Couple this with adding key essential oils to the water to clean your home and your space is a spiritual field of positivity and love.
You only need a few minutes a day to truly transform the energy of the space and your aura.
What is an Aura?
It is an electromagnetic energy field that surrounds our physical body that is reflects our health and emotions. It is made up of colors and is even visible with some cameras.
Why would I cleanse my aura?
Have you ever been around someone and then felt heavy and weighed down or maybe you left feeling light and energized. We are constantly exposed to different energies that affect our aura. When you are not giving off a beautiful rainbow vibe or feel tired without reason, it may be tie to cleanse your aura and space.
Some people do it daily, weekly or even monthly.
How do I cleanse my aura?
There are many ways to cleanse your aura and we mention a few below but it can also be as easy as walking in the sun or barefoot in the grass.
Step 1: Remove Negative Energy from Your Home and Body
If you notice bad vibes in your home, or you notice you are feeling off or heavy, there are several techniques you can use to remove negative energy. Toxins coming in from the outside and from within your space can be instantly neutralized and absorbed with a sage house cleansing practice and essential oil cleaning products. A real home is a place you can retreat from the hectic pace of the modern world to rest and rejuvenate the mind-body-spirit. Make cleansing a regular habit, and you’ll have an easy and effective remedy for clearing away any lower vibrational energy that enters your space, and protecting you from any new energy that makes its way in!
Light a sage bundle and begin by directing the smoke around all the doors and windows, repeating a mantra like, “Only love and light, let go of all the rest.” or “I release all that is stuck, and welcome in love & light”
Then you can clean your home with essential oils for natural benefits and for their aromatherapy and intention benefits too! Here are a few essential oil cleaning product recipes!
All-Purpose Cleaner with Lemon
- cups white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon natural dish soap (NOT castile soap)
- 30 drops lemon essential oil
- 20 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 3 cups distilled water
- 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol or vodka
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup liquid castile soap
- 30 drops Lemon essential oil
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
- 1 teaspoon natural liquid dish soap (not castile soap)
- 30 drops lime essential oil
- 15 drops melaleuca (tea tree) essential oil
- 3/4 cup water (I use tap water, but distilled is fine too)
- 2 tablespoons vodka, rubbing alcohol, or vanilla extract
- 15 drops Lavender essential oil
Step 2: Cleanse Your House with Feng Shui
Feng Shui is the ancient art of creating balance and harmony in a home. Its another effective way to practice everyday spiritual cleansing in your space. By using the fundamentals of Feng Shui in each room of your home, you can remove negative energy by enhancing the energetic flow of your environment. There are several ways to apply Feng Shui to your home.
One technique to remove negative energy from your home is to create the optimal flow of positive vibes in your living room. You can do this by making sure you have a balanced layout.
- Make sure your furniture faces the entryway to the room. To absorb and remove toxic electromagnetic radiation coming off a television set or other electronic equipment, place a large piece of Shungite on your entertainment center.
Step 3: Cleanse Your House with Crystals & Sound
For mind-body-spirit cleansing, healing crystals and sound are some of the best remedies for balancing the home and body. Crystal structures are made up of atoms that repeat themselves over and over again, giving them healing energy that falls in line with the steady rhythm of Earth. When the hectic pace of modern life throws you off balance, the healing energy of crystals can bring harmony back into your home with their high frequencies.
- Amethyst: Add a peaceful and relaxing vibe to your home with Amethyst, which transforms negativity into vibrations of peace and love.
- Selenite: Healing wands made from this pure gemstone are like the crystal versions of sage. When you place these on window sills, their light will help purify your space and also block bad vibes that can come into your home through the doors and windows. Selenite will fill your home with radiant, high vibrational energy and constantly purify the energy in your space for you.
Sharp, sudden sounds vibrate on a frequency beyond what our ears, compelling the objects and atmosphere to resonate in harmony and neutralize the space. These frequencies even penetrate resistant energy blocks that smudging alone can’t always get rid of. It’s an all-encompassing ~cleanse~. You can say, “Hey Google, play Tibetan Singing Bowls” or “Alexa, play binaural beats” and you’ll have some sound healing cleansing at work!
When your space is clean, both physically and energetically, you feel uplifted, light, and positive when you walk in. And this is how we want to feel, am I right? world.