Accessibility For All
Please know we’ve taken all efforts to ensure our site is inclusive + accessible to those with blindness and low vision. What this means:
- Following W3C’s Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
- Providing alternative text for images and non-text content to assistive technologies
- Captioning images and video clips
- Ensuring hyperlinks are descriptive in + out of context
- Using descriptive headings and labels to make it easier to navigate our website
- Using high-contrast colors and readable fonts to make our content more legible
Some of the measures we have taken include providing alternative text for images and non-text content, using descriptive headings and labels, and ensuring that our website can be navigated using the keyboard and mouse. We have also used high-contrast colors and readable fonts to make our content more legible, and provided transcripts and captions for video and audio content.
We understand that accessibility is an ongoing process, and we are committed to continuously improving our website to ensure that it meets the needs of all users.
If you have any trouble accessing anything on the site, please reach out to us at email@example.com