Supplier Code of Conduct
At ksahai, we strive to be clean, ethical, and sustainable in everything that we do. Our personal ethos is at the root of our DNA as a business. The Supplier Code of Conduct outlines our expectations regarding workplace standards and business practices. We require our suppliers to adhere to this Code.
This Code sets forth minimum requirements of any entity providing goods or services to ksahai, LLC (hereinafter a “Supplier”). These requirements are consistent with ksahai's values and are applicable to all Suppliers and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries globally. To support compliance with this Code, suppliers shall ensure that the Code is shared with all individuals assigned to perform work for or on behalf of ksahai.
1. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
Supplier shall at all times operate in full compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (collectively “Laws”).
2. WORKER HEALTH AND SAFETY
The safety of the public, employees and suppliers is our highest priority. ksahai requires that all workers be provided with a safe and healthy working environment.
Workers have the right to refuse and report unsafe or unhealthy working conditions regardless of role, title or responsibility.
Supplier shall uphold the human rights of workers and treat them with dignity and respect
- Supplier shall only employ or engage workers who meet the applicable minimum legal age requirement, except that in no event shall Supplier employ any person under the age of 16, even if local Laws permit otherwise. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Supplier may allow individuals aged 15 or older to work as part of a bona fide apprentice program. Such an apprentice program must be approved under local Laws and be intended to provide instruction in one or more particular industrial disciplines as part of enrollment in an educational institution.
- Supplier shall not use or engage in any indentured or forced labor, slavery or servitude, human trafficking or compulsory labor.
- Supplier shall set working hours, wages and overtime pay in compliance with all applicable Laws. Workers shall be paid at least the minimum legal wage or a wage that meets local industry standards, whichever is greater.
- Supplier shall respect employees’ right to join or not join any lawful organization, including but not limited to trade unions and works councils, and shall comply with all applicable Laws pertaining to freedom of association and collective bargaining.
- Any form of unauthorized subcontracting of work is prohibited.
ksahai does not tolerate any form of discrimination in the workplace. We are deeply committed to diversity and inclusion in the work environment.
Discrimination in the workplace that is based on the grounds of an individual’s race; color; gender; age; national origin; religion; citizenship status; political opinion; marital status; sexual orientation; protected union activity; gender identity; transgender status; physical or mental disability; protected veteran status; genetic information; pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions, including medical conditions related to lactation) is strictly prohibited. .
ksahai is committed to complying with all anti-corruption Laws in accordance with The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act that prohibit bribes, kickbacks, or other corrupt actions to obtain or retain business or obtain any improper advantage.
ksahai does not tolerate any form of disparate treatment in the workplace. All workers must be treated with dignity and respect and will not be subject to any form of unethical treatment, threats of violence, or other forms of physical, mental, or sexual harassment. This includes behavior, comments, jokes, slurs, email messages, pictures, photographs, or other conduct that contributes to an intimidating or offensive environment such as bullying, initiation activities, or workplace hazing regardless of the other person’s willingness to participate.7. ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING SYSTEMS
ksahai is committed to reducing our environmental impact across our supply chain and to supporting sustainable operational production practices. We work with our Suppliers who are critical partners in our efforts to responsibly and sustainably source our raw material, packaging materials and other goods and services in a way that will help reduce our impact on air, land and water.
8. CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
Suppliers must protect ksahai of beauty’s confidential and proprietary information and act to prevent its misuse, theft, fraud, or improper disclosure. Suppliers must take all due care in handling, discussing, or transmitting confidential or proprietary information that could affect ksahai, its employees, its clients, the business community, or the general public. This includes trademarks, patents, copyrights, inventions, and other proprietary works. Supplier must only use such intellectual property for the purposes authorized in a contractual agreement.
9. CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
Suppliers are expected to report any situation that may appear as a conflict of interest, and disclose to ksahai.
10. BUSINESS RECORDS
Supplier shall maintain accurate and complete business records on all matters related to supplier's business with ksahai. Supplier shall provide such business records to ksahai upon request.